Current planning applications in Norton Lindsey
You can directly comment on any planning applications on the WDC website, but if you wish to discuss specific concerns with Norton Lindsey Parish Council please contact the Clerk.
- New Inn, Main Street, Norton Lindsey (W/19/1566) – Under delegated powers, if no Councillors, or members of the public, object to or have any concerns regarding the application by 9pm on Tuesday 22 October 2019, the Clerk can submit a “No Objection” response to WDC. If any objections or concerns are raised, the matter must be brought before an extraordinary meeting.
- Holly Tree House, Church Road, Norton Lindsey (W/19/1490) – awaiting WDC decision
- Grade 3 Agricultural Land On Gannaway Farm, Brick Kiln Close, Norton Lindsey (19/01618/OUT) – Stratford District Council – awaiting SDC decision
- Land at Ward Hill, Warwick Road, Littleworth, Norton Lindsey (W/19/1133) – awaiting WDC decision
Recent planning applications in Norton Lindsey
- Land to the front of 2 Red Horse Corner, Curlieu Lane, Norton Lindsey (W/19/1263) – permission granted
- Bubbs Cottage, 22 Henley Road, Lower Norton, Norton Lindsey (W/19/0815) – permission granted
- Cleeve Cottage, Main Street, Norton Lindsey (W/19/0687) – permission granted
- Victoria Cottage, Main Street, Norton Lindsey (W/19/0861) – permission granted
- 7 Mill Close, Norton Lindsey (W/19/0780) – permission granted
This link takes you to the advanced search page. Scroll down to the Parish field, select Norton Lindsey, then click Search. This shows all planning applications in Norton Lindsey, with the most recent at the top.